What if successful sleddog training is not about following a strict training program?
If success was simple, everyone would do it. What if success with a sleddog team is not (only) about who can add the most kilometres to their training logbook? What if we could add another perspective/dimension or two, to the road to success?
A dogs well being must play a great role in his or her capacity to perform in harness. A physically and mentally balanced dog, confident in harness, will have the optimal foundation to perform their very best in harness.
This course is about sleddog training but will never provide you with a minitiusly planned training schedule. No, this course will give you the perfect toolbox to look at your team with a perspective containing training, well being and making the best out of each and every dog.
When completed this course you..
- ..know how to identify the specific needs of each and every one of your dogs
- ..know the effects of stress in your dogs and how to prevent it
- ..are confident in measuring recovery and plan increase in training for your dogs
- ..have started practicing positive reinforcement in a wider perspective
Participants finishing the final quiz with 75% of total results will access a personal printable certificate of achievement.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Swedish
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self